C.M.S 436 H.C 2nd Ed 382,
t.H.C 225 C.M (FE 677)
“I will not drink henceforth of this fruit
of the vine until that day when I drink
it new with you in my father‘s
Kingdom" - Matt. 26:29
1. THE hour is come, the feast is nigh
I give Myself to thee
Behold I give my blood to thee
For thy redemption shed.
2. Fill my Father's kingdom above
Before I drink again
By then, no more shall tears be shed
It shall be joy for aye.
3. This supper shall e’er continue
Until His Kingdom come
All o’er the world shall many souls
This supper eat and drink.
4. God's blessings shall from heav‘n
Upon all them who eat
And from my Father's throne on high
I’ll prepare them a place.
5. But now, for the present I’ll drink
The bitter cup for you
And for your sakes, the cup I'll drink
Of sore anguish of death.
6. My sorrow deep Ye cannot know
Nor yet, my glory seen
But this, continue ye to do
And thus, remember me. Amen