C.M.S 431 H.C 435 t.H.C 41
L.M (FE 573)
“I am that Bread of life” - John.6:48
1. JESUS, Thou Joy of loving heart,
Thou Fount of life, Thou Light of men
From the best bliss that earth imparts
We turn unfilled to Thee again.
2. Thy truth unchanged hath ever stood
Thou savest those that on Thee call
To them that seek Thee Thou an good
To them that find Thee, all in all.
3. We taste Thee, O Thou Living Bread,
And long to feast uponThee still
We drink of Thee, the Fountain-head,
And thirst our soul from Thee to fill.
4. Our restless spirit yearn for Thee
Where'er our changeful lot is cast
Glad when Thy gracious smile we see
Blest when our faith can hold Thee fast.
5. O Jesus, ever with us stay
Make all our moments calm and bright
Chase the dark night of sin away;
Shed O'er the world Thy holy light. Amen