C.M.S 332 H.C 321 C.M (FE 541)
1. MY blessed Saviour, is Thy love
So great, so full, so free?
Behold, I give my love, my heart,
My life, my all, to Thee.
2. I love Thee for the glorious worth
Which in Thyself I see
I love Thee for that shameful cross
Thou hast endured for me.
3. Though in the very form of God
With heavenly glory crown’d
Thou would’st partake of human flesh
Beset with troubles round.
4. Thou wouldst like wretched man be made
In every thing but sin
That we as like Thee might become
As we unlike had been.
5. Like Thee in faith, in meekness, love
In every beauteous grace
From glory thus to glory changed
As we behold Thy face. Amen