t.H.C 271 (2nd Tune)
22.214.171.124.4 (FE 478) Ps. 43:5
Tune: lja Dopin
1. CHRIST Jesus, Saviour, l, Behold
Weary am I and groaning too
Here I come, Thee to rest upon
Thou art my rest.
2. Gaze upon me exausted am I
The journey father, beyond me
Thine helping strength by grace I seek
Thou art my strength.
3. Along my path am sore distressed
Darkness and storm engulfed the dusk
Beam to my path Thine shinning light
Thou art my light.
4. When satan's arrows hence is shot
Nay scary, Thou I look upon
Thine sacred cross my protection
Thou art my peace.
5. Lonely am I at Jordan's shore
Striving, tensely fighting as of old
Would Thou permit me all to see
Thou art my life.
6. For all my needs, Thou shall provide
In every wise unto the end
In life, in death and evermore
Thou art my all. Amen