1. PRAISE the Saviour, ye who know Him
Who can tell how much we owe Him
Gladly let us render to Him
All we have and are.
2. Jesus is the name that charms us
He fore conflicts fits and arms us
Nothing moves and nothing harms us
When we trust in Him.
3. Trust in Him, ye saints forever
He is faithful, changing never
Neither force nor guile can sever
Those He loves from Him.
4. Keep us, Lord, oh, keep us cleaving
To Thyself and still believing
Till the hour of our receiving
Promised joys in heav'n.
5. Then, we shall be where we would be
Then we shall be what we should be
Things which are not now, nor could be
Then shall be our own. Amen