H.C. 520 C.M (FE 659)
"I am thine, save me" - Ps.119:94
1. THINE, Thine forever Blessed Bond
That knit us, Lord toThee
My voice and bean, and soul respond
Amen, so let it be.
2. When this word strikes its dullest harp
And earth our heaven appears
Be "Thine for ever clear and sharp
God‘s trumpet in our ears.
3. When sin in pleasure's oft disguise
Would work us deadliest Harm
May Thine for ever from the skies
Steal down and break the Charm.
4. When Satan flings his fiery darts
Against our weary shield
May Thine for ever in our hearts
Forbid us faint or yield.
5. Thine all along the flower spring
Along the summer prime
Till autumn fades in welcoming
The silver frost of time.
6. Thine, Thine for ever, body soul
Henceforth devote to Thee,
While everlasting ages roll;
Amen, so let it be. Amen