C.M.S 539 t.H.C 154 C.M (FE 444)
"Let not those who seek that be
confounded" - Ps. 69:6
1. OH! How we Thine people oh Lord
Bow down before Thine feet
Thine abundant mercies O! Lord
Is all and all our trust.
2. Thine judgement dreadful awful
Revealeth all Thine power
Yet our nation by mercy is saved
And all by faith we pray.
3. God by what merit art we saved
We all wretched ingrates
Thine warnings let us hark we plead
When Thine mercies abound.
4. Our wickedness of great degree
Overwhelming our land
Wickedness of our land so great
Behold how great it is.
5. Oh Lord we plead Thee just by grace
May all our souls repent
May we unto Thine Word harken
And Thine face may we seek. Amen