(FE 374) C.M.S 257 H.C 423
t. A. &. M. 438 C.M.
1. A mount exist so high and bright
Where-on our God is known
He reigneth in heaven above
The throne of God it is.
2. Who are those in proximity
To watch over His throne
Multitude abide there above
All infants just like us.
3. The Saviour blot away their sins
And made them whole and pure
They love His word and love His days
They love and Him they found.
4. Beneath the green pastures they
lay And there took they their rest
Their salvation and rest assured
On the Saviour’s bossom.
5. May we all tread as those who trod
The hea‐venly bound path
Seeking the forgiveness of God
Who hath forgavest them.
6. Jesus hark the la/men/ta/tions
That can our soul renew
A’top the high shinning mountain
Shall we look unto Thee. Amen