C.M.S 195 H.C 181 L.M (FE 307)
"And the majesty ride prosperousely”
- Ps. 45:4
1. RIDE on, ride on in majesty
Hark! all the tribes Hossanas cry
O Saviour meek, pursue Thy road,
With palms and scatter'd garments
2. Ride on, ride on in majesty
In lowly pomp ride on to die
O Christ, Thy triumphs now begins
O‘er captive dead and conquer’d sin.
3. Ride on ride on in majesty
The winged squadrons of the sky
Look down with sad and wondering
To see the approaching sacrifice.
4. Ride on, title on in majesty
Thy last and fiercest strife is nigh,
The Father on His sapphire throne
Expects His own anointed Son.
5. Ride on, ride on in majesty;
In lowly pomp ride on to die;
Row Thy meek head to mortal pain;
Then take, O God, Thy Power
and reign. Amen