C.M.S 159, t.H.C 156 L.M (FE 272)
1. O Lord my God, hear my complaint
O listen to my secret prayers
To Thee alone, O Lord my King
Will I retire to seek for aid.
2. In the morning, Thou’ll hear my prayer
Quite early, I’ll rise with the dawn
I will lift up my eyes to Thee
MY supplications I’ll present.
3. But when Thy grace shall bring me o‘er
To Thy celestial courts above
Unto Thee will I set my face
And worship Thee in humhleness
4. Let those who have their trust in Thee
With great acclaim declare their joy
Let those whom Thou keepest rejoice
E’en those who love Thy holy name.
5. Unto the righteous, God didst stretch
His hands to scatter blessings free
Thy favour shall Thy people own
As their great shield and protection. Amen