C.M.S. 79 t.H.C. 14 L.M.
1. THE happy day at last has dawned
Long awaited by all kindred
When the promised Saviour appears
Here on the earth in human form.
2. Shepherd in the fields abiding
Watching over their flocks by night
First e‘er the glad tiding were told
Glad tiding of the Saviour‘s birth.
3. Angels, God‘s ministering spirits
Who came in shinning white app‘rel
Brought to them the blessed message
The true, glad tidings of great joy.
4. A mighty dread had seized their mind
Because of this strange sight they saw;
‘Fear not' was the comforting words
That came from the angelic lips.
5. Christ the Saviour is born today
Yet Christ the Lord on earth is He
ln David’s city is He born
In a humble manager forlon.
6. ‘All glory be God on high
Will be the chorus by all clime
For His tender and endless love
That to a world in need brought peace. Amen