C.M.S 48 H.C 64 C.M (FE 205)
"For he hath visited and redeemed his
people" - Luke 1:68
1. HARK! the glad sound! The Saviour comes
The Saviour promise long
Let every heart prepare a throne
And every voice a song.
2. He comes the prisoners to release
In Satan‘s bondage held,
The gates of brass before Him burst
The Iron fetters yield.
3. He comes from thickest films of voice
To clear the mental ray
And on the eye balls of the blind
To pour Celestial day.
4. He comes the broken heart to bind
The bleeding soul to cure
And with the treasures of his grace
Enrich the humble poor.
5. Our glad hossanas, Prince of peace
Thy welcome shall proclaim
And heaven‘s eternal arches ring
With Thy beloved name. Amen