C.M.S. 556. H.C.564 C.M (FE 132)
1. FOR mercies countless as the sands
which daily I receive
From Jesus, my redeemer's hands
My soul, what can'st thou give.
2. Alas, from such a heart as mine
What can I bring Him forth
My best is slain‘d and dyed with sin
My all is nothing worth.
3. Yet this acknowledgement I''ll make
For all He has bestow'd
Salvation's sacred cup I’ll take
And call upon my God.
4. The host return for one like me
So wretched and so poor
Is from His gifts to draw a plea
And ask Hlm still for more.
5. I cannot serve Him as I ought
No works have l to boast
Yet would | glory in the thought
That I shall owe Him most. Amen